- property DiGraph.out_degree#
An OutDegreeView for (node, out_degree)
The node out_degree is the number of edges pointing out of the node. The weighted node degree is the sum of the edge weights for edges incident to that node.
This object provides an iterator over (node, out_degree) as well as lookup for the degree for a single node.
- nbunchsingle node, container, or all nodes (default= all nodes)
The view will only report edges incident to these nodes.
- weightstring or None, optional (default=None)
The name of an edge attribute that holds the numerical value used as a weight. If None, then each edge has weight 1. The degree is the sum of the edge weights adjacent to the node.
- If a single node is requested
Out-degree of the node
- OR if multiple nodes are requested
The iterator returns two-tuples of (node, out-degree).
>>> G = nx.DiGraph() >>> nx.add_path(G, [0, 1, 2, 3]) >>> G.out_degree(0) # node 0 with degree 1 1 >>> list(G.out_degree([0, 1, 2])) [(0, 1), (1, 1), (2, 1)]