- property MultiDiGraph.out_degree¶
Returns an iterator for (node, out-degree) or out-degree for single node.
out_degree(self, nbunch=None, weight=None)
The node out-degree is the number of edges pointing out of the node. This function returns the out-degree for a single node or an iterator for a bunch of nodes or if nothing is passed as argument.
- nbunchsingle node, container, or all nodes (default= all nodes)
The view will only report edges incident to these nodes.
- weightstring or None, optional (default=None)
The edge attribute that holds the numerical value used as a weight. If None, then each edge has weight 1. The degree is the sum of the edge weights.
- If a single node is requested
Degree of the node
- OR if multiple nodes are requested
The iterator returns two-tuples of (node, out-degree).
>>> G = nx.MultiDiGraph() >>> nx.add_path(G, [0, 1, 2, 3]) >>> G.out_degree(0) # node 0 with degree 1 1 >>> list(G.out_degree([0, 1, 2])) [(0, 1), (1, 1), (2, 1)]