- property MultiDiGraph.in_degree¶
A DegreeView for (node, in_degree) or in_degree for single node.
The node in-degree is the number of edges pointing in to the node. The weighted node degree is the sum of the edge weights for edges incident to that node.
This object provides an iterator for (node, degree) as well as lookup for the degree for a single node.
- nbunchsingle node, container, or all nodes (default= all nodes)
The view will only report edges incident to these nodes.
- weightstring or None, optional (default=None)
The edge attribute that holds the numerical value used as a weight. If None, then each edge has weight 1. The degree is the sum of the edge weights adjacent to the node.
- If a single node is requested
Degree of the node
- OR if multiple nodes are requested
The iterator returns two-tuples of (node, in-degree).
>>> G = nx.MultiDiGraph() >>> nx.add_path(G, [0, 1, 2, 3]) >>> G.in_degree(0) # node 0 with degree 0 0 >>> list(G.in_degree([0, 1, 2])) [(0, 0), (1, 1), (2, 1)]