- edge_load_centrality(G, cutoff=False)¶
Compute edge load.
WARNING: This concept of edge load has not been analysed or discussed outside of NetworkX that we know of. It is based loosely on load_centrality in the sense that it counts the number of shortest paths which cross each edge. This function is for demonstration and testing purposes.
A networkx graph
- cutoffbool, optional (default=False)
If specified, only consider paths of length <= cutoff.
- A dict keyed by edge 2-tuple to the number of shortest paths
- which use that edge. Where more than one path is shortest
- the count is divided equally among paths.