This documents an unmaintained version of NetworkX. Please upgrade to a maintained version and see the current NetworkX documentation.
write_weighted_edgelist(G, path, comments='#', delimiter=' ', encoding='utf-8')¶
Write graph G as a list of edges with numeric weights.
- G (graph) – A NetworkX graph
- path (file or string) – File or filename to write. If a file is provided, it must be opened in ‘wb’ mode. Filenames ending in .gz or .bz2 will be compressed.
- comments (string, optional) – The character used to indicate the start of a comment
- delimiter (string, optional) – The string used to separate values. The default is whitespace.
- encoding (string, optional) – Specify which encoding to use when writing file.
>>> G=nx.Graph() >>> G.add_edge(1,2,weight=7) >>> nx.write_weighted_edgelist(G, 'test.weighted.edgelist')