dual_barabasi_albert_graph(n, m1, m2, p, seed=None)¶
Returns a random graph according to the dual Barabási–Albert preferential attachment model.
A graph of \(n\) nodes is grown by attaching new nodes each with either \(m_1\) edges (with probability \(p\)) or \(m_2\) edges (with probability \(1-p\)) that are preferentially attached to existing nodes with high degree.
- n (int) – Number of nodes
- m1 (int) – Number of edges to attach from a new node to existing nodes with probability \(p\)
- m2 (int) – Number of edges to attach from a new node to existing nodes with probability \(1-p\)
- p (float) – The probability of attaching \(m_1\) edges (as opposed to \(m_2\) edges)
- seed (integer, random_state, or None (default)) – Indicator of random number generation state. See Randomness.
Return type: Raises:
m2do not satisfy
1 <= m1,m2 < nor
pdoes not satisfy
0 <= p <= 1.
- Moshiri “The dual-Barabasi-Albert model”, arXiv:1810.10538.