configuration_model(aseq, bseq, create_using=None, seed=None)¶
Return a random bipartite graph from two given degree sequences.
- aseq (list) – Degree sequence for node set A.
- bseq (list) – Degree sequence for node set B.
- create_using (NetworkX graph instance, optional) – Return graph of this type.
- seed (integer, optional) – Seed for random number generator.
- from the set A are connected to nodes in the set B by (Nodes) –
- randomly from the possible free stubs, one in A and (choosing) –
- in B. (one) –
The sum of the two sequences must be equal: sum(aseq)=sum(bseq) If no graph type is specified use MultiGraph with parallel edges. If you want a graph with no parallel edges use create_using=Graph() but then the resulting degree sequences might not be exact.
The nodes are assigned the attribute ‘bipartite’ with the value 0 or 1 to indicate which bipartite set the node belongs to.
This function is not imported in the main namespace. To use it you have to explicitly import the bipartite package.