This documents an unmaintained version of NetworkX. Please upgrade to a maintained version and see the current NetworkX documentation.
Tutorials and summaries¶
- github help has an excellent series of how-to guides.
- learn.github has an excellent series of tutorials
- The pro git book is a good in-depth book on git.
- A git cheat sheet is a page giving summaries of common commands.
- The git user manual
- The git tutorial
- The git community book
- git ready — a nice series of tutorials
- git casts — video snippets giving git how-tos.
- git magic — extended introduction with intermediate detail
- The git parable is an easy read explaining the concepts behind git.
- git foundation expands on the git parable.
- Fernando Perez’ git page — Fernando’s git page — many links and tips
- A good but technical page on git concepts
- git svn crash course: git for those of us used to subversion
Advanced git workflow¶
There are many ways of working with git; here are some posts on the rules of thumb that other projects have come up with:
Manual pages online¶
You can get these on your own machine with (e.g) git help push or (same thing) git push --help, but, for convenience, here are the online manual pages for some common commands: